Monday 3 November 2008

The Way Forward


Along with mine, I'm sure there will be millions of Bloggers writing about the U.S. (Paramount) Presidential Election; and thousands of others just like me who would say that there will be millions of Bloggers writing about the election. Like most of the earth's population, I've watched the news, read the reviews, listened to the point of views and after all that... I still am not interested in politics. However, from what I understand I urge people to recognise this: No candidate is perfect and nothing is written in stone. Maybe the policies promised today can't be implemented tomorrow, so no choice can be absolutely "clear"; and fundamentally think not of the "President" that you put in the white house but consider the "person". After seeing the rallies, the reports, and the interviews I think the choice is a little easier to make. Put aside all racism, all the resent from the primaries, and look at the now and possibly the next. That's my two cents.

Now for the point of this post:
As the journey begins, I might have overlooked one minor detail: as I know where to go, how do I move forward? Further more if I am to follow a particular way, shouldn't I go wayward? All these questions usually create doubt more than anything. However, I have learned to love the question, because believe it or not "There is no question without an answer". Thus, the saying "the greatest risk is taking no risks at all" comes perfectly into play. Now all of these things we already know and is already there - and for those who do not know it is waiting for us.



Taking the first step requires faith - the invisible source of courage, the almost unfathomable method to madness, the most subtle proof, the paramount of prerequisites. People may call it ignorance, unrealisable, a spurious claim; they will say that your dreams have no place in reality, or that you cannot escape from it (whatever it is you choose to change), and you will be laughed at believe me, if it's not in your face it'll be behind your back. But even the likes of them are necessary, for if you can't recognise the antagonist, how can you recognise the ally?

Finally, remember to stay grounded in your beliefs, changing only for your own benefit and the sake of common good. When you're going nowhere any road will take you there. So stay focused, remember to believe, have courage, and try not to get in your own way too much.


Change the World
Change thyself

1 comment:

slacker said...

Welcome to the real world J...look forward to reading

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.