Sunday 2 November 2008

The Journey Begins


Four walls surround me, I sit upon padded comfort - artificial yet comfortable - a luminescent window holds my attention. A window I call "The Gate of no Gates". It holds my dreams, my imagination, my newly attained grain of spiritual sand or other words I have heard that I can regurgitate to describe it. But in my own words, I have finally, in this self proclaimed temple of mine i call a room, with no one but me and my I-self to guide me and the source of all energy driving my spirit (Place whatever higher power is appropriate for you) , I have found it... The most illusive of all human desires - and of all wishes - even of all answers we seek, "What path do i take?" "Where must I go?" I now know. In short, I have come a long way to get to this point and so, that chapter is now closed; but as one tale ends...Another begins.
To the ones that read this, thank you for joining me
as
I follow the way of the warrior on my path
The P.A.R.A.L.E.L. path
Change the World
Change thyself

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.